We are offering four lucky people the chance to win this delightful French patisserie recipe book published by Waverley Books. Jill Colonna shows you the easiest way to make the Parisians’ favourite afternoon treats including: éclairs, tartlets, millefeuilles and macarons! She also gives you her tips on many of the best patisseries and tea salons in Paris! The book features 50 typical teatime recipes, tips, stories and a walks section!
For more information on this fantastic prize, take a look here.
If you’ve been inspired by this great prize, have a look at Jill Colonna’s walking tours! From the 14th of September on Mondays and Tuesdays Jill will be hosting some exciting group walks with Context Travel. Guests will get the chance to taste their way through Paris, experiencing the city’s award-winning pastry and chocolate boutiques!
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
- To enter the competition you must be a resident in mainland UK.
- No purchase is necessary but by entering your email address you will be added to the Party Pieces & Waverley Books email newsletter service which features competitions, the latest news on new ranges and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- To enter the competition, please complete the form above.
- The 4 winners will be drawn by Party Pieces.
- The closing time & date is 12 noon on 14/09/15
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activity or material that Party Pieces & Waverley Books may require.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Prize is not transferable & is subject to availability.
- If an advertised prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be discarded.
- Party Pieces reserves the right to amend these rules at any time or cancel the competition due to unforeseen circumstances. A notice will be made if this happens.
- The winner will be notified within 1 week by email using the information submitted at time of entry.
- The winner will have a further 7 days to acknowledge their prize notification, otherwise they will be disqualified and the prize disallowed and the prize awarded to reserves drawn at the same time as the original winner.
- Entrants must not be employed by Party Pieces or Waverley Books.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. Data will only be used by Party Pieces & Waverley Books, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent. Please see Party Pieces & Waverley Books’ privacy policies for further details.