Summer is coming! Okay it might be a little early to start getting too excited but it’s certainly on it’s way and that makes us very happy here at PPHQ. We’ve been preparing for your Summer party needs for a while now, choosing our favourite ranges with the latest trends in mind. We’ve got plenty of new collections for you to choose from including fruity all sorts, cuban fiesta and totally tropical! Here’s a few of our favourite trends for the new sunny (hopefully) season…
- We’ve been mad for flamingos for a couple of years now, they’re just so summery and fun! If you head to Pinterest for Summer party inspiration, you’ll find plenty of flamingo-filled ideas. We don’t think this trend will be over any time soon. Our flamingo fun range is perfect if you’re looking for a tropical vibe with bright sunset colours and palm prints! You’ve probably also noticed mini inflatable drink holders popping up everywhere on Instagram and Pinterest too – fear not, you can join in on this tropical trend too! We now stock a pack of three cute inflatable drink holders for you to place in your pool. It might not be a summer essential but they’re certainly snazzy and we love them, choose from a flamingo, watermelon and palm tree.
- Unfortunately they won’t count towards your five a day but we think tropical fruits are a must for summer parties. These all sorts fruit balloons are sure to brighten up your garden parties.
- Give the unicorn trend a summery update with a mix of fresh pastels. Our We Heart Unicorns range looks so effective paired with pastel yellow and lavender, you could try a touch of bright mint too.
- Whatever the season, iridescent is always welcome on the party scene! For summer, why not incorporate into a under sea/mermaid theme with quirky shell plates, tassels and shimmery tableware!
- Give your party a Mexican vibe with a few cactus pieces, if you’re looking for inspiration we’ve made an entire pinterest board dedicated to the spiky plant! We’ve got a selection of new cactus inspired partyware, including some colourful wooden bunting and these adorable erasers!
What’s your favourite summer party trend? We’d love to hear from you, feel free to share your thoughts below!