With wedding season nearly upon us, it’s a good time to take a look at our top five favourite wedding decorations for the big day. Whether you’re hoping for a large outdoor occasion or an intimate celebration with your nearest and dearest, take a look at how you can dress your venue for the wedding day!
- Balloon arch kit: Create a stunning statement with this glorious balloon arch! The kit comes with 80 white and silver balloons to create a jaw-dropping backdrop and the perfect photo opportunity for the happy couple. Just don’t forget a balloon pump for all those balloons!
- Petal backdrop: Nothing says wedding quite like a cascade of beautiful white petals. A perfect way to transform your venue into a rustic haven, this floral backdrop is the perfect way to set the scene for your special day. Combine with some freshly picked wildflowers to complete that rustic feel.
- Giant flower decoration: Available in white and peach, these giant flower decorations will make a beautiful and simple centrepiece for your wedding venue. Place in an elegant jar and show off at the heart of your tables. An added bonus is that these flowers can be used again and again!
- Tea light holders: These hanging tea light holders make an eye-catching focal point at your wedding. Add tea light candles, freshly picked wildflowers or pretty string lights to create that beautiful statement for your party. With the convenient metal handle, they can be hung around your rustic wedding venue.
- Vine garland: Perfect for creating a magical and natural feel to your wedding, this rustic vine garland can be strung above the tables like a canopy. Complement with rose gold and foliage decorations to finish off the look.