We’ve teamed up with Little Tiger Press to offer our readers the chance to win this beautifully illustrated picture book!
Duck wants to join a club. But he needs to be able to ROAR to join Lion Club, or TRUMPET to join Elephant Club. And all he can do is QUACK! What’s a Duck to do? Why, set up his own club of course… where everyone is welcome to join! CAN I JOIN YOUR CLUB? is a humorous and fun way to encourage conversations about tolerance, acceptance and unity. Steph Laberis’s bold and fresh illustrations, paired with hilarious onomatopoeic fun from John Kelly creates a brilliant and positive picture book which celebrates inclusivity and the importance of diversity and friendship.
John Kelly is an illustrator, writer and designer who has written and illustrated a variety of picture books, young fiction, graphic novels and non-fiction. He has been shortlisted twice for the Kate Greenaway prize and has helped create books for Lucasfilm and Pixar. Steph Laberis is an illustrator and character designer, based in the San Francisco Bay area of California. She works
in several fields, including publishing, TV & feature animation, toy design and licensing. Her love for art is rivaled only by her fascination with the animal kingdom.
Fancy winning this colourful picture book? All you need to do is fill in the form below to be in with a chance, good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the prize draw you must be a resident in mainland UK.
- No purchase is necessary but by entering your email address you will be added to the Party Pieces email newsletter service which features competitions, the latest news on new ranges and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk. Entries will not be returned.
- To enter the prize draw, please complete the form above. Little Tiger Press/Party Pieces is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random by Party Pieces.
- The closing time & date is 1pm on 03/04/2017
- By entering the prize draw the prize winner agrees to participate in any promotional activity or material that Party Pieces & Little Tiger Press may require.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Prize is not transferable & is subject to availability.
- If an advertised prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be discarded.
- Party Pieces reserves the right to amend these rules at any time or cancel the prize draw due to unforeseen circumstances. A notice will be made if this happens.
- The winner will be notified as soon as the competition closes.
- The winner will have a further 7 days to acknowledge their prize notification, otherwise they will be disqualified and the prize disallowed and the prize awarded to reserves drawn at the same time as the original winner.
- Entrants must not be employed by Party Pieces or Little Tiger Press
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. Data will only be used by Party Pieces & Little Tiger Press, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent. Please see Party Pieces & Little Tiger Press’ privacy policies for further details.