We’re very excited to share our latest giveaway with you – This month we’ve teamed up with leading retailer of designer kids clothing, Base. We’re offering our readers the chance to win a £150 voucher to spend on their super-stylish collection of designer fashion.
Base is the UK’s leading retailer of designer kids clothing for boys and girls from 0-16 years. They carry a select range of international kid’s fashion brands from the likes of Armani Junior, Polo Ralph Lauren, Moncler, Gucci, Young Versace and Stone Island Junior! To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you need to do is fill in the short form below – good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- To enter the competition you must be a resident in mainland UK.
- No purchase is necessary but by entering your email address you will be added to the Party Pieces & Base newsletter service which features competitions, the latest news on new ranges and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- To enter the competition, please complete the form above.
- The winner will be drawn by Party Pieces.
- The closing time & date is 1pm on 27/02/2017
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activity or material that Party Pieces or Base may require.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Prize is not transferable & is subject to availability.
- If an advertised prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be discarded.
- Party Pieces reserves the right to amend these rules at any time or cancel the competition due to unforeseen circumstances. A notice will be made if this happens.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing date.
- The winner will have a further 7 days to acknowledge their prize notification, otherwise they will be disqualified and the prize disallowed and the prize awarded to reserves drawn at the same time as the original winner.
- Entrants must not be employed by Party Pieces or Base.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. Data will only be used by Party Pieces & Base and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent. Please see Party Pieces & Base privacy policies for further details.