We absolutely love this recipe from Saskia Gregson-Williams! These little ice lollies would make the perfect Birthday treat, just make sure you’re well prepared with paper napkins for those sticky faces!
Strawberry and Coconut Ice-Lollies Recipe
Makes 8 Ice Lollies
- 300ml tinned full fat coconut milk
- 1 banana, peeled
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 100g strawberries, hulled
- Place the creamy part of the coconut milk (leaving any watery liquid in the tin) in a blender with the banana and dates and blend until smooth.
- Pour half the mixture into a jug, add the strawberries to the mixture left in the blender and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into the ice-lolly moulds and then the remaining coconut mixture on top. Put in the freezer for a couple hours to set.
If you have a go at this recipe or any of the other recipes we feature we would love to hear about it! Just let us know in the comments below!
Naturally Sassy by Saskia Gregson-Williams is published by Ebury Press £16.99.
Available from Amazon
Photography by Matt Russell