Fun Festive Characters
A table adorned with cute festive characters is a must for a kid’s Christmas party. Our Santa & Friends collection features kraft tableware and decorations illustrated with cheerful Christmas icons like Father Christmas, penguins, adorable gingerbread men and reindeer! Our Be Jolly range by Meri Meri includes similar characters in a unique minimalist style with bright modern colours like teal and leaf-green.
To give you some inspiration we’ve put together a small selection of our top picks for decorating kids’ Christmas party tables.
- Transform red napkins into festive figures with these charming little Santa napkin toppers. You simply place them on the corner of folded napkins and the corner becomes the top of Santa’s hat!
- These mini, wooden gingerbread men are perfect for setting the scene for your Christmas table. Just scatter the confetti around your table settings!
- These friendly snowmen come in a pack of 4, they feature a smiling card snowman top with a big white honeycomb belly!
- Crackers offer a quick and easy way to add festive decoration to your party table. Our mini reindeer crackers by Meri Meri look adorable with mini red pom pom noses and glitter antlers. They’re filled with a tattoo, hat and a joke!
- Create a unique centrepiece with our trio of wooden reindeer! The minimalist design features pom pom noses and twisted wool scarves.
If you’re a fan of Scandinavian style you’ll love our new Nordic Christmas range by Talking Tables. Our mini Christmas trees are perfect for dotting around the table to set the scene; team with shades of gold, cream and beige for a cosy festive look! Create a modern focal point with our white geometric bear, surround with twinkling table lights or gold sprayed foliage. Give your tablescabe an essence of ‘Hygge’ by draping chairs with snuggly blankets, faux fur and comfy cushions.
Glitz & Glamour
There’s no better time than the festive season to go all out with glitz and glamour on your Christmas table. Choose a super sparkly and eyecatching centrepiece like our Glitterati Drinks Cart. It features a two tiered stand for drinks or bowls of nibbles and comes with little LED lights which you pop through the base! Give your guests’ placecards a glittering makeover with glass baubles filled with shining confetti and be generous with sparkling table sprinkles!
Red, Pink & Gold
We love this less-traditional combo from blog ‘The House Lars Built’. The rich colour pallet features bright red, dark pink and gold in folk-style designs for a brighter festive table. Team with the cute bauble cocktails we found over at ‘A Subtle Revelry’ and scatter foil confetti around your table settings for added sparkle!
What’s your favourite way to dress the table over Christmas? We’d love to hear your favourite traditions in the comment section below…