Who’s getting egg-cited for Easter? We certainly are, just over two weeks to go! There are so many lovely things to look forward to; family get-togethers, Easter egg hunts, mountains of chocolate and of course Easter crafts! We’ve pieced together a few of our favourite ways to get crafty this Spring including ideas from some a couple of our favourite party blogs. Enjoy!
- Easter Egg Decorating Kit – Create the most adorable bunny characters with our cute egg decorating kit. The set includes everything you need to make 6 Easter bunnies complete with whiskers and googly eyes. They make great little homemade favours for your Easter party guests or why not use them to decorate the home.
- Paper Flower Eggs – Who said everything has to be pastel when it comes to Easter? We love these neon paper flower eggs from Tell, Love & Party. They don’t take long to make but look so effective! You could use them to make a beautiful Easter centrepiece, just pop them in a big colourful bowl along with a nest of green and yellow shredded tissue paper.
- Decorative Easter Tree – Last year we got into the spirit of Spring and had a go at making our own decorative tree. We were very pleased with the outcome! We filled a pewter bucket with shredded tissue and tall branches. We added a range of decorations like little eggs, felt flowers and even cookie cutters. If you’re in a hurry our white wire tree makes a great alternative to real branches.
- Glitter Easter Cards – Who doesn’t love a sprinkling of glitter? Our glitter cards are perfect for adding a sparkly touch to your Easter celebrations, they’re so easy to make too.
- DIY Easter Baskets – We’ve got some gorgeous Easter bags and baskets this year but if you’re feeling creative why not give these unique mini Easter baskets a try. Oh Happy Day have even included a handy printable too!