Celebrate the outdoors this summer with a garden party! Here’s a few of our favourite ideas for adding a decorative touch…
- These scene setter signs offer a whimsical way to decorate your garden party. Recreate an iconic Alice in Wonderland setting by hanging the signs in a confusing manner.
- We love this unusual take on classic paper pom poms. The floral theme is ideal for an outdoor setting, hang from trees in little clusters for an effective look.
- This summer we’ve got a large collection of pretty lighting and lanterns for summer evenings. This metal lantern has a coastal, nautical feel adding a rustic vibe to your garden. Choose from three neutral shades; grey, duck egg and ivory.
- Our country garden bunting is always popular when it comes to summer parties! It’s easy to put up and instantly creates a vintage, fete atmosphere.
- Exotic fruits are very much on-trend in the world of parties! Add a fun vibe to your garden setting with these quirky melon string lights.