Summer is nearly here! Which means it’s the season for barbecues, picnics, Hawaiian get-togethers and more! Whether you can’t wait for some al fresco dining or dying to get hula skirts on your guests, there’s a range for every occasion. From a fun fruity range for kids or a sophisticated bohemian soirée, Party Pieces has you covered! Get ready to plan your next summer party!
- Boho Mix: Llamas are the new unicorns this season! This chic Mexican/Bohemian fusion range is a must-have for an outdoor party with friends or family. Filled with vibrant pom pom and tassel decorations and quirky llama and floral tableware, there is so much fun to be had with this unique range!
- Hot Summer: A tropical favourite for kids and adults alike, this range will be sure to get you in the summer spirit! Featuring eye-catching cactus and pineapple prints, the range is the perfect starting point for a Hawaiian gathering! If you want to keep going with the Hawaiian trend, you could team up with our fantastic coconut cups to set the table ready for cocktails! Don’t forget to hand out colourful flower leis to all your guests.
- Tropical Fiesta: It’s all about hummingbirds and toucans with this tropical rainforest range! Complete with beautiful palm print illustrations, simply accessorise your look with our toucan sunglasses and surprise your guests with these realistic feather parrot decorations!
- Summer Tea Party: You don’t need an excuse to host a delightful tea party for your loved ones. Serve out delicious scones and other yummy sweets on our Truly Chintz cake stand and why not to finish off your table with bunches of freshly picked flowers. Depending on the British weather, it’s perfect for both indoor and outdoor celebrations!
- Tropical Fruits: A fun and fruity range for kids, this range makes a great starting point for a children’s Hawaiian party! Decorate your room with our foil fruit balloons and set the table with our pineapple cups to really brighten up your citrusy celebration!
Are you throwing a summer celebration this year? Let us know how you’re doing it in the comments!