Plan your perfect picnic this year with our selection of summery tableware! Picnics are a wonderful option when the sun is shining. Make sure you’ve got all your delicious food prepared, pack them away in a picnic hamper or cool bag and head out with the kids for the best picnic yet! We’ve compiled a list of simple picnic essentials to get you started, so check them out below!
- Reusable plates & bowls: Create less waste with our selection of reusable plates and bowls to serve up your food. They can be brought out year after year for future picnics and provide a colourful addition to your picnic table!
- Picnic towels: Make sure you’ve got something to sit on when you’re out for your picnic with these cute palm leaf and mandala printed towels. Either drape them over your picnic bench or across the grass for a comfortable place to sit!
- Ice packs: Summer means warm weather, and warm weather can mean warm food! Not to worry when you’ve got a couple of ice packs to keep your food warm while you walk to the ultimate picnic location. Simply pop these ice packs in your freezer the night before you plan to go and then place them at the bottom of a cool bag or picnic basket to keep everything fresh and tasty.
- Red gingham tableware: Our lightweight selection of paper party cups, plates and napkins in the traditional red and white gingham print are the perfect tableware selection for your picnic! Serve up drinks, cold foods and salads, and make sure you’ve got napkins to wipe away any spillages or sticky fingers.
- Summer jug & cup set: This innovative summer jug and cups set is a great and compact travel essential for your picnic. The jug comes with colourful and stackable cups that fit neatly inside the jug. All you need to do is add them to your rucksack and take with you on your leisurely walk!