Who doesn’t love a bit of glitter? Brighten up a loved one’s Easter with one of these super-cute glitter bunny cards.
You Will Need
- Blank white cards
- Cutting Board
- Craft Knife
- Thick Card/Stencil Card
- Black Pen
- Mini Pom Poms
- PVA glue
- Glue brush
How to Make
- Draw a bunny shape on thick or stencil card. The bunny will need to fit nicely in the middle of your blank card so don’t draw anything too big! We found lots of bunny inspiration on Pinterest.
- Use a craft knife and cutting board to carefully cut your bunny shape out, the result should be a nice crisp rabbit shaped stencil.
- Now for the messy part – place your stencil over the blank card and hold in the centre. Using a brush put a thin layer of PVA glue within the stencil.
- Peel the stencil off carefully without smudging your glue then dust a healthy layer of glitter over your bunny shaped glue. Work quickly or your glue will dry and the glitter will just fall off…
- Shake your card to release the excess glitter. This should reveal a super-sparkling Easter bunny!
- Give your glittery bunny a few minutes to dry then glue on a little pom pom tail.
- Add your Happy Easter message! I hand wrote this one to make it feel a little more personal but you could always print a little message and stick it on…