Whether you’re planning to treat Mum to a spa day at home, or want to give her a homemade gift this Mother’s Day, then you simply must try this recipe for Vanilla & Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub! Homemade Salt scrubs are a lovely and natural way to exfoliate the skin, and with the added benefit of lots of nourishing and skin-replenishing minerals, Himalayan salt is a great variation.
And luckily it is also super easy to make!
Vanilla & Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub
- 1 cup Pink Himalayan Salt (finely ground)
- 1/3 cup (approx) sweet almond oil or other carrier oil
- 20 drops vanilla essential oil
- Add essential oil and salt to a bowl, and stir thoroughly
- Add carrier oil gradually, stirring continuiusly
- When the mixture reaches the consistency of moist sand, stop adding oil
Present in a pretty glass jar by the side of a freshly run bath with lots of candles, and Mum is bound to feel pampered!